Safety Information


  • Never user water to extinguish a candle
  • Ensure wick is trimmed to 6mm before each use
  • Do not burn candles for less than 1 hour, or more than 4 hours in one go
  • Stop burning when 5-10mm of unmelted wax remains
  • Never move a burning candle
  • Extinguish and ensure wax is solid before handling
  • Glass vessels may become hot, burn on a heat resistant surface
  • Avoid burning in drafty areas, such as near an open window, air duct, or fan


  • If ingested, do not induce vomiting, call the poisons information centre (24 hours) 131 126
  • Contains Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether
  • Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces
  • Protect from sunlight
  • Avoid contact with delicate surfaces, diffuser oil may cause staining or damage - clean any spills immediately
  • Do not dispose of diffuser oil in the sink or waste water drainage systems
  • Not for topical use - do not apply diffuser oil to skin
  • Do not swallow diffuser oil
  • Keep out of reach of children and animals